A Meme I can handle...
"List ten things you want/wanted to say to ten random people, but you know you never got to/never will say these things to them. Don’t say who the comment is/was meant for, and use people only once. Don't include anything in your comment that would enable anyone to identify the person."
1. There is no one who has created more meaning and love in my life than you. When I think of how much I love you, it overwhelms me beyond belief. (This one may be cheating...it could be said someday...)
2. I wish you would just acknowledge that you hurt me, stop pretending like you've never done anything wrong in your life. So that, maybe, we could move on and be closer again. I know that you're not perfect and I wish you didn't think that you had to keep trying to convince the world that you are.
3. I wish you understood respect. Really, really understood it.
4. You are the person that made me understand that not all people are fundamentally good. You are evil. Your soul is dark and empty and I hate you more than I could possibly ever express.
5. You treat everyone like shit and all it shows it what a pitiful ass hole you are. I hope you get what you deserve.
6. You need to back off and mind your own business sometimes. I know you interfere because you're protective and love me, but my life is not your life. It's mine to live, whether I fuck it up or succeed beyond my dreams.
7. I wish I hadn't been in my awkward distant teenage years when you died...so that I could've told you how much I loved you.
8. I wish I'd never lost touch with you.
9. I think you need to be medicated before you really harm yourself or someone else.
10. I think you've been posing your whole entire life. And it makes me sad for you because you could've been yourself and you would've been great.
Eh-hemmm...no, I don't have any anger...really....why would you ask?
Anyway...very cathartic. Do it if you're in need of a little benign release.