Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hello, my name is Chattering Crack Monkey

Yep. I decided to officially change it since that's basically how I have been lately. I figure it will help me to remember my own name..."Wait...who am I....what am I? I know!"

Thank you all for all your supportive and EXCITED! comments! I'm pretty jazzed, so it was so fun to hear everyone else be jazzed too!

I just switched the website of the store over to Wordpress. It was on GoDaddy and I just cannot even express enough distaste for GoDaddy. It's just a start, but let me know what you think!

Things with the store are swimming right along though, not that I can remember what I've done or what I need to do, but I did get a gigantic box of beautiful new yarn yesterday and touching that stuff pretty much washed away all my worries! Except....

My little girly has been SICK. I can't beleive it. This kid NEVER gets sick and ironically, the day before she got sick, we each had our annual physicals and the doctor declared her PERFECT, even though he doesn't usually say that word...blahblahblah. Poor kiddo. She's not used to being sick, so it really hits her hard. Send her healthy energy, ok?!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Poor Little A! Get better soon, ok??

Already the store site looks loads better! How very, very exciting for you!

4:18 PM  
Blogger knitnzu said...

Hope A is better soon! You know kids, healthy one minute, sick the next, and healthy again a minute (or a day) later.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Little A; here's hoping she's feeling better real soon!

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey V,

Remember me?? CONGRATS on your big purchase!!! I am so jealous!!! What a great adventure! What does little A think of all this change? I'm sorry she's not feeling well, poor little thing! Although I'm sure she's back to her old self by now.

Congrats again, girlie.

We miss you!!!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home