Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Stumper Thumper

Ok well....Movie Tuesday #1 turned out to be a little too much of a stumper. I can't figure it out....my primary movie guru's who I was CERTAIN could figure it out can't and so Movie Tuesday #1 is morphing. Post a caption to the unidentified photo...and I'll pick a winner randomly for the little prize. Yes? Easier. No knowledge required...just silliness. I'll choose the winner (via spitball fortune probably....) tomorrow morning at 9AM. Next week will be easier....I promise!


7 Comments:

Blogger Tink said...

You don't need Dalmations to make a spotted coat! Invest in a can of Cruella-free paint.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm the kindler, gentler anti-fur protester. Would you like me to vandalize your coat with red or blue spray?"

12:01 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

"Hmmm...I'm thinking the chartreuse one."

"But I don't WANT different-colored boobs!"

12:09 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

You don't have to huff the stuff - you can inflate your chest instead!

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Working for PETA was so much easier in the days before Dalmations became an endangered species.

or

Ah yes... now my Cruella DeVille costume will win first prize.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You got two choices - hairy chest or technicolor boobs."

7:30 AM  
Blogger V said...

Heehee!
This might be more fun than guess the movie!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home