Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I've got things to say

But my head is pounding way too hard for me to actually say them. And so, for today, search terms:

1. i say hurl. if u blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. if u spew and she bolts, it was never meant to be. interpretation (Dude...that was ALL ONE search! Now it's perplexing enough that anyone would search for that, but its equally perplexing that it would lead one HERE of all places. I guess I must be pretty barfy)

2. trannies (I guess I deserved that after my comment about Baltimore)

3. I got several hits regarding being rejected by Knitty. I'm guessing they sent out the axe last week for many people since April15th was their most recent deadline. And here is all I have to say to those of you come here because of that: Don't bother with Knitty unless you've got a thick, thick skin or an "in".

4. And of course the spell hits flow and flow. I got "rise dead spells", "spells against mean people", "crossing over spells", "sewing spells the mists of avalon", "stop eating so much free spells", "for different kid of spells" (ok...this one I have to comment on...was that a typo, or is someone seriously looking to trade their kid in?), "free watching spells", and "free spells to make someone like you for a friend".

And if my eye wasn't threatening to exorcise itself from my head and bang itself against the wall several times...I'd be happy to oblige. But today, NOW, I must go crawl under my desk.

Nighty night.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Heh, I love search terms. #1 is completely nuts tho!

Hope your head feels better soon...

11:57 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

#1 had me laughing for a good 5 minutes. WTH?? There are some seriously disturbed people on the net.

Feel better!!

2:11 PM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

#1 is from a movie, I'm sure of it. I'm going to Google it. Hang on.

YES. Wayne's World. I KNEW IT.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Jayne said...

I love these! I used to do search term haiku but I get dozens of hits each day from searches I repeated there (garlic chocolate fingers vampire myth from the bible - no joke, turns out it's an Internet game that has those elements on a level of it) so I gave up. I don't even check my stats anymore, it is too depressing. I should post about it because it is slightly amusing. But the spells and Knitty . . . hmmmm

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at the search terms. Particularly the first one!?!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Ughgh. Sounds like you've got a migraine. Those are horrible. I get them lots too.

Hope you feel better soon. I would give you drugs but I don't have any left!

10:51 PM  
Anonymous tia o'c said...

I have submited a pattern a few minutes ago and wanted to see pics of projects rejected by knitty. i couldn't find any pictures!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home