Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Thing and finishing....

Last week, this was the thing:









Here's my thing as of this morning. I've been mainly using up weird scraps of yarn that are on my desk that no one in their right mind would've kept:








It's coming along.... I need to get some new colors lying around on my desk. Anybody else got something to show?

I've also been finishing a LOT of things, but I keep forgetting to take pictures. I did get these two though. A baby sweater for L's little J. (It's this pattern):



And a baby sweater for my ex-sister-in-law's baby awaiting (It's cabled though you can't really see it in the lame ass picture:


More later....off to add things to the sidebar....

3 Comments:

Blogger MrsFortune said...

Wow, beautiful cables!!! Cables scare me. More power to ya.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Those are two very cute baby sweaters!!

10:56 AM  
Blogger V said...

Thank you! :)
Making baby stuff is so gratifying....isn't it? So quick!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home