Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tranquilizers, please!

So, it seems that this guy has made me a wee bit jumpy about my bathroom. I usually have to take a quick floor/bathtub/behind-the-toilet scan before I can relax and do my thing. This does not apply when I’m only half-conscious, i.e. anytime before 8AM, and I never turn any lights on until I’ve been awake for at least 15 minutes. I just cannot handle it.

So this morning, as I stumbled out of my bedroom for the morning bathroom event, I walked through the door and realized that I had just passed over something that was the general size and shape of that thing. I swung the door around and it MOVED toward me in a quick threatening burst, like its evil little scampering million legged self. I grabbed the giant tub of bubble bath and beat the crap out of him. And I mean BEAT HIM DEAD because I was really afraid that he was going to crawl up the bubble bath container and administer the kiss of death to my neck.

When I was finally sure that he was dead, I had the bright idea to turn on the light to check.


And boooooooy was it dead! That thing was never going to move again.


That TUFT OF FUR from the cat (it’s shedding season and the air from a door being closed can push along a tuft of fur, you know).

Dork.

8 Comments:

Blogger Tink said...

LOL! My side door has a strip of molding at the bottom that's come unattached. Everytime I go to step inside I step on it and the act of swinging the door open causes it to move under my foot like something alive. It's gotten me THREE times.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Shel said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I can totally picture that!!

Too freaking funny!!!

1:34 PM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

LMAO.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

That'll teach that clump of fur to scare people.

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god. Better safe than sorry, I say. I totally would have done the same thing after seeing that picture you posted.
I give you kudos for being so brave.

8:42 PM  
Blogger MrsFortune said...

I'm always finding those gross clumps! One of my cats obsessively chews this one spot and she leaves me those presents all over the place. Gross.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh, that is fucking brilliant! I really needed that laugh!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Wow. No need for coffee THIS morning. heehee

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home