Friday, April 18, 2008

Dharma

That's the name. It tried to drop a little hint yesterday, but didn't tell you it was a hint because well....that would be really obvious, now wouldn't it? So all the winners were chosen randomly by random.org.
Turtle wins the kit! And Olga and Chris win the 2 pattern files! Turtle and Olga....can you email me your info at whoringforyarn AT gmail DOT com? Chris....it should already be comin' your way. :)
Me seester is visiting so that's all today! Thanks for playing everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Yeah, I lost! :>) You need more contests. That was fun.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Turtle said...

Lol Dharma! I am so ditzy i never even took the hint! I was just excited to see someone post about dharma & greg! But yeah! What a great way to start friday morning (my thursday but...) Yeah! I am so excited to start knitting this cute hat! Thank you, off to email you!

10:30 AM  
Blogger knitnzu said...

I totally missed the hint too, just took it as bloggy ramblings or a peek into another blogger's brain.....

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home