Monday, August 20, 2007

What smells so funky in here?

Oh, it must be me.

Yeah, I've been in a bit of a funk lately. Just sort of bouncing between feeling restless and exhausted and angry and sad and frustrated. Sometimes I feel like I must be at some sort of transitional point and other times I just feel stuck. I listen to people talk to me and feel like I can't trust what most of them say. I feel so lonely sometimes, but also like remaining alone is the only way to stay safe and sane. I feel full of ideas, but have no energy to enact most of them. I feel like I'm swimming upstream and the current is winning. And I'm so tired of it all. All the time, just so tired. I guess its all just the nature of the funk.

On the bright side, I don't think I actually do SMELL funky....maybe.

Catch you all on the flip side of Disney.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Aw, V. *hug*

12:34 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Through all that angst into your writing. It can be theraputic and at the same time allow you to get into a creative mode. This way you can kick my butt.

Call you sometime this week.

12:37 PM  
Blogger knitnzu said...

It sure sucks when you feel alone, but know that we're all out here and giving you hugs! I'd say go with the feeling of 'transitional point', scary, but not shitty like stuck.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Have fun on your vacation. That'll help. It's impossible to not have fun there.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Psyched2Knit said...

I hope Disney is FANTASTIC! - sounds to me like your Mercury is in retrograde. I think you're awesome!

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disney should knock the funk out of you! Enjoy your vacation.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home