Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More excellent judgment!

Just in case you were all looking for a reason to further question my amazing judgment...

there's been mitered love lately. Yup, now that it's summer, I thought it was high time to drape a warm, thick blanket all over me whenever I got the chance! When you last saw it, it looked like this:



Now:


And hanging off the end of the bed....just where it wants to live....




I really should've taken the pictures on the floor, but I was blocking something else on the floor and added to Little A's constant stream of crap on the floor, there just wasn't space. (Plus I need to vacuum...Pumpkin's been shedding in gigantic fur tufts all over the place. It's gross! Not gross enough to make me vacuum when I should, but gross enough that I don't want to show you.)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

It looks great! Hee hee - I know well those fur tufts of which you speak...

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's going to be a great blanket, and by working on it now, you'll be able to use it when it gets cold. Not bad judgement at all!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Wow! Looking good! I had forgotten about your mitered blanket, which is how I found your blog to begin with.

5:13 PM  
Blogger knitnzu said...

Looking good, looking good! You know what folks say about half poodle dogs not shedding? Uh-Uh, not here! We have two big shedding machines! (well big compared to Pumpkin!). Thankfully it's mostly in little furballs not individual hairs all over like labs.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Psyched2Knit said...

You asked about the shawl. I spent about an hour last night trying to knit row 81. I ended up giving up at 1:30. I probably could sit down now and finish it. (That row.) I think it would probably be better if I marked up the chart so that I could follow it better, but I'm soooooo lazy. So in a nutshell I would say that I am stalled - but at the same time if I try to do the plain old stuff that I do when I'm at the group or watching a good movie, when I am by myself, I fall asleep. One of these days I'll post a picture. We missed you last week! - dd

8:38 AM  
Blogger Heide said...

I know those tufts of which you speak. Too bad kitty fur doesn't spin up or else we'd have quite a roving collection here at our house. Your blanket is amazingly huge so far and I love the color combinations. It looks like a quilt.

11:02 AM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

I really like that!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home