Thursday, July 05, 2007

Bad bad blogger.

I know. It's true. I'm a shitty shitty blogger. Ah well. What can I say? This is the second week in a row that I vowed to myself to have a knitting post everyday (in order to distract you from my other pathetic ramblings, of course) and here it is THURSDAY and I'm just getting around to the first one. I rock.

So, here is my belated post about the lovely package that I received from my Knitter's Coffee Swap Pal, Tammy. Sorry it took me so long Tammy. I LOVED the package. Here is the first view:





Oddly, pumpkin was once again interested. Very strange, this new behavior of being interested in my stuff. Once the paper was lifted, he did the required tuna check...

and seemed to be a bit perplexed by the contents.



So he did a once over of all the great gifts Tammy sent. There is a beautiful indie dyed yarn...400+ yards of my FAVORITE colors, maple flavored chocolate, mint chocolate, dpn holders, a lb of delicious deep coffee as well as lovely one-cups of two other flavors and organic hot cocoa, two flavors for adding to my coffee as my mood suits (perfect for a sometimes flavor girl, sometimes not!) and lamby, of course for Little A (at least that's what Little A says). Everything was absolutely yummy or beautiful! Tammy was really a great partner! Thank you Tammy! It was such a fun package!


And finally, at the end of package exploration, Pumpkin's true motives were revealed:

Typical.


In other random news, my boobs look huge today. It is vital that you all know that.

And so far, I have stuck to my yarn diet. Could this be the reason for the excess boobage today?

I decided to try some raw food recipes. I'm actually pretty skeptical, but I'll keep you posted as to their yumminess or vileness. It looks like I need LOTS of nuts. As if I'm not nuts enough.


Ok, better sign off before my blog self-destructs from the presence of an actual post.


PS - Bloglines seems to have pruned my list a little in my absence! Ack...I figured out a couple, but I know I'm missing some. If you used to be there and you are not any longer, leave me a comment so I can add you back in.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Psyched2Knit said...

nice to hear from you. I didn't notice your "extra boobage" the other night, but I'll have to check on Tuesday! Love the flower hat on the profile picture (and the little darling in it, of course!)

12:46 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Wow...if you have discovered a link between boob size and yarn dieting, you should prepare to become a millionaire.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

You know, if you HAVE discovered such a link, the yarn companies won't be able to let you live.

3:46 PM  
Blogger knitnzu said...

I thought I checked your blog... HIYA!!! I have bloglines but still haven't figured out how to make them work for me! LOVELY coffee swap pkg!!!!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home