Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Well I already tried this and blogger ate my post.

So you get the short version.

I'm still alive. And I'll post more soon.

Holiday highlights:

Little A loved her gifts...and I pulled off the Santa thing for one last time.

Yarn, yarn, and more yarn...in that order.

Holiday lowlights:

Little A barfing

Driving

Big blow-out with N. Recovery unlikely.

BLOGGER. Just because you ate my post.


I'm not in a bad mood, but it seems blogger is trying to put me in one so I'm going to get some work done before I go crazy!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Oh dear!! Sounds like your holiday was even more fun than mine... I hope Little A is better. Sorry to hear about N again...

11:37 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Nothing like a little barfing to brighten your holidays. Hope everyone is feeling much better now. As for N, go with your gut.

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you've made it through the festivities in a relatively unscathed condition! Only one of mine is still visited by Santa. Can't wait to see pictures of the yarn, yarn and more yarn!

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. Too bad about A! When Nick was about 4 he wanted to try a root beer float, so I made one (it isn't typical to have soda in our house). Much later that day, he vomited. Wearing his pirate pj's. That was THE END of root beer, anything wintergreen/spearmint, and pirates for MANY years. He gave up the pj's, and a favored pirate t-shirt. The recent Pirates of the Carribean has been well received, so maybe he's over at least part of the trauma. Root beer and wintergreen are still NO go's. The whole vomit thing is not at all regular or frequent with him (as it is w/some kids). A couple of months ago it was the sushi (actually nori rolls with veggies and fake crab, no raw fish). He had to take a break for a few weeks, but has had some recently (he really likes it when I make this! what a way to get the finicky eater to eat avocados and asparagus!). Keep us posted on those knee socks.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home