Thursday, December 14, 2006

Things that make you say WTF?

Since I typically get pretty consistent search terms related to spells or convertible gloves or other knitted things I've recently posted, I stopped checking them with any regularity. But today I checked and well....maybe you guys can figure this one out for me:

crazy knit knitting pattern a poop poo drop cream hat

I just don't know. What were they looking for? I'm perplexed...intrigued....And a little worried because really, I think I should be concerned that the word "poop" in conjuction with "knitting" led them here....Eeeck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Oh my. I never get anything like that. Congrats!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Wow. Lemme go see... Hmm.

dress butt picture
mom armpit lick (EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!)
sock monkey cookies
pics of chaos dying (NOOOOOOOOOOO!)
tossing ferrets (Like tossing cookies?!)
french coat flasher book
i love when my kids lickes my armpits (EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!)
ferret licks my hair
lederhosens for dogs
pics "boy's butt"

Scary but fun! I sense a blog entry...

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home