Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Somebody....anybody?

Somebody is sleepy. Somebody has no camera batteries. Somebody didn't get a picture of (most likely) Little A's last believing visit with Santa because of the lack of batteries. Somebody is so over Santa, it really didn't bother her that much, but somebody felt stupid all the same. Somebody wishes her daughter had a better teacher this year. Somebody is grinchy enough that she doesn't want to give the teacher a gift. Somebody can't seem to come up with a post because she first needs to post pictures of the awesome box of goodies that Chris sent her. Somebody has thought of other wordier posts, but somebody is too caffeine deprived to cohere them into something sensible. Somebody MIGHT finish her Christmas knitting. Somebody might end up with carpal tunnel as a result. Somebody keeps seeing patterns that she swears are going to be the first thing that she casts on when done with Christmas knitting. Somebody wonders how many projects she can cast on at the exact same moment so that they can all have their proper glory as first? Somebody needs to get more coffee so somebody is signing off.

6 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

We all love Somebody and know exactly how Somebody feels. Grumpy or otherwise undeserving teachers deserve nothing other than a curt nod, but for those of us who feel obliged (myself included) I'm sure that a card will find its way to the teacher's desk. And Somebody is joined in her need for caffeine. Some mornings you just need to mainline the stuff to get going!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Get some caffeine your system pronto, Somebody!! And remember what Emily Dickinson said: "How dreary to be Somebody, how public, like a frog!"

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Somebody.

Smile.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Mitzi Green said...

somebody else feels your pain.

3:31 PM  
Blogger meno said...

Many somebodies understand.

5:30 PM  
Blogger V said...

Thanks everyone! :) I'm really not quite as pathetic as I sound...I think I just need a few lists....I'm getting that WTH am I doing next lethargy/paralysis! Yuh know...where my most brilliant idea is "Maybe if I stare off into space I'll know what I'm supposed to be doing....zzzzzzz" Eeeck! I'm hoping to have a good post tomorrow though! As well as a good chunk of the haze cleared away.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home