Friday, January 12, 2007

Finished Object Friday: Still leaching off Christmas

Finally a picture of ONE of the bag's ala Chris that I made:

Isn't it cute? It was so quick and easy....I'll definitely be making more of these! I made another, but I forgot to get a picture before I gifted it. Bad, I know. The other was for my friend L's little boy (heehee...I gave a purse to a boy!) but it was more boyish colors and I modified the handle to look a little more boyish (as his dad is Mr. Masculine and I'm sure already couldn't handle the purse part). I left 4 stitches live and did a garter stitch for about 5", then I-cord for about 5" and then another 5" of garter stitch. Can you visualize it ok? I filled the bag with match-box cars.

Despite my general lethargy, I did take down Christmas this past weekend, but someone in the household was very resistant to my doing so:


He refused to move from this box, so its the one last remnant of Christmas and will probably be out until he bursts through it and it falls to pieces.

No news on Mr. Eyes. He's annoyingly persistent and I end up giving the same speech everytime I happen to pass him in the hallway. It's fun. Really fun. I plan on barracading myself in the apartment all weekend and turn some Sex and the City up really loud. Send provisions....in the form of Chinese Food if possible.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Shel said...

Sex and the City Marathon and Chinese. Sounds fun. With chocolate for dessert I hope??

So did that season 1 of Grey's Anatomy I sent you last year get you hooked on Grey's or No??? I'm still so addicted. Sometimes I just sit with my mouth open through the whole show... between McDreamy, McSteamy, and Dr. Burke. Yummy. Wayne loves it :-)

I have Tivo now and Tivo catches all the Sex and the City reruns for me...

Not that my Tivo works all the time... sucks paying so much money for it to only work when it wants!!

Ok, I'm blabbering. Keep me posted on horny neighbor.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you considered talking to Mr Eyes' spouse about this? I know it will probably cause a good bit of drama, but it will also probably get him to leave you alone. --Or she'll tell you that they have an open relationship. But that's an unpopular "lifestyle" so...

Yay for kittens in boxes!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the idea of the bag to carry Matchbox cars! Awesome.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be sure to play "Bolero" or some other sultry and sensual music, loud, and make some thumpy noises.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Following up on what Lisa said, you could just watch that one part of When Harry Met Sally over and over at loud volume...

Your bag turned out super cute!! :D

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home