Wednesday, November 01, 2006

And the winner is.....

I meant to be all cutesy-posting this morning and have pictures of Little A drawing the winning name, but we crashed after trick or treating. And so now, the deluxe name draw looks like this:



Yup, water cooler cup on dirty work desk instead of knitted hat and this cute kitty drawing the name:

By the way, that's Chaos, ready for ballet on Monday night. By Tuesday night, however, the following conversation had ensued:

Little A: Chaos is a girl kitty right?
Mom: Nope. Chaos is a boy, but May, the little kitten, is a girl.
Little A: Then I'm going to be May!

Notice the subtle difference in costuming:



See the bit of white?

Ok, where was I? Right, drawing the name of the big winner! Drawing...did I mention that we always draw our pumpkins before we carve them?



But NEVER paint them?

I consider painting a pumpkin to be sacrilegious.


Ok, I'm done with distraction. I think.

And so now, I can tell you, the winner is:


Lisa!! If you can't read the blur, it's Lisa! Congratulations Lisa! I'll be emailing your gift certificate this morning. And thank you again to everyone who played along and helped me out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! OH!! WHOO-HOOOO!!!

Thanks thank you thanks thank you!!! I'll post pics of my mafia boss trick or treater, maybe tonight?

3:25 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Congrats, Lisa!

And Little A - so very very very cute in her Mayhem costumer!! Absolutely adorable. I held May up to the computer to look, but she was more interested in chasing her Furry Green Mouse.

Good job, Little A!

And great kitty jack'o'lantern, too!

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That might be the best pumpkin carving I've ever seen.
And little A makes an excellent Mayhem.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home