Thursday, June 14, 2007

Diet

I am officially on a yarn diet. Knit from my stash. Whatever the hell you want to call it. My buddy down at the Island Yarn Company is having a 50% off all yarn and books sale (go fast if you are in the area...great deals as her prices are good anyway and she's getting cleaned out), and last night, well, I spent an obscene amount of money on yarn. And since it was 50% off, actually came home with an obscene amount of yarn. Pictures soon. Yuh know, when I get off my lazy pathetic ass and take some.

But I do solemnly swear to not purchase yarn until next year. This excludes yard sales. Oh and dyeable yarn as I have a couple dyeing techniques I want to try out. But that is all. I swear. Solemnly.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger knitnzu said...

Yeah, that 'it' feeling is like a goddammed drug or something, huh? Funny about your solemnly swearing about no more yarn...what? really? we all do that, then break it! So sorry A's having a rough time. Girl interactions are so much more complex than boy's! Thinkin' of ya...

8:45 PM  
Blogger Heide said...

Good luck with the yarn diet! I suck at sticking to them.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the diet!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home