Friday, May 18, 2007

Allllllmost Donnnnnne.

*Gasp for air*

This post was supposed to be my official "DONE!" post, but alas my advisor seems to see fit to torture me with one more revision. So even though I thought that at 6:30 last night when I finished my Microbiology final, I would feel this insane sense of freedom that I have not felt for years, nope. Not yet. It's a little anti-climatic. Don't' get me wrong, I am insanely happy to be done with that hellish class, but with that stupid paper still hanging. Ugh.

I had fully planned on being absolutely stupid this weekend. S-T-U-P-I-D. With nothing in my head. I still plan on being pretty stupid, but I may have to drink a little more to forget about that nagging paper. Ah well. Yuh gotta do what yuh gotta do.

I've been pretty pissed with work lately. And by pretty pissed, I mean that as soon as my boss leaves the office, I need to scream obscenities at the top of my lungs for a good five minutes before I can calm down. Have I mentioned that I REALLY hate my work. No, that's not true. I don't hate my work. I hate my mother-fucking ass hole of a boss. And if we had neighbors close by, all of them would know it.

Everything is lovely with Mr. Eyes. Except that he's away this weekend. I'm not really used to not seeing him on a daily basis, so its making me a little blue. But we won't get too dramatic about that one, ok?

How are all of you?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to know you're still hanging in there! Good luck with your last paper and do me a favor wouldya? If you talk to Roo, give her my best. Is she okay? She kinda just disappeared.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Good to hear from you!!! Hopefully after that evil paper is out of the way, we will hear more from you? How am I to know what's cool in lunches without your posts?!

Hmm. We will have to plot against your boss, obviously.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. Sorry you still have the paper hanging over your head.

2:35 PM  
Blogger teh j00 said...

Vicki!! ::smiles and waves::

You know what the cure for all of this is, right?
Good chocolate. The good stuff-- none of that Hershy's crap! =P

Have you played with your Koigu yet?

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that you find a job that you can be happy with. Life is too short. Good luck!

5:16 PM  
Blogger knitnzu said...

Hey, hang on to that part about being 'done' versus 'almost'! Will you get a new job when it's over? You should! Glad it's all good with mr. eyes.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home