Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Okay

Thank you all for all of your comments, but I think I'm not going to post here about Mr. Eyes anymore. I know you're all trying to be immensely supportive, but I'm just feeling a little too lectured and its just not the kind of help I need right now. I'm feeling really bruised from N and this whole thing is really messing with me on a serious level. And I've got enough internal lecturing to last a lifetime. So thanks again for all your supportive comments, but I think I've gotta let this one go here.

Stay tuned for knitting.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Sorry....

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do what you need to do. . .

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, this is why I love Live Journal so much. You can disallow comments on any entry you want. You can make posts that only certain people can read. You can make post that only YOU can read. Also, the comments section actually makes sense (Uhm, THREADING, Blogger! Ever heard of it?)

Blargh.

You have a package that ought to be arriving soon, btw.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is little Miss A? Hope you get lots of quality knitting time this weekend. Hugs from afar. I wish we were closer to meet for coffee and a fiber review!

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm with Chris...ya know we are thinking the best for you! Good luck with it all!!!!! Knit, drink good coffee, buy yourself some nice yarn!

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a good tickling! Take care sis!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Jayne said...

Damn it!! I loved hearing about Mr. Eyes and have been secretly rooting for you two to hook up. 2007 is all about Aries girls being reckless, making mistakes, and living large, don't you know? ; )

12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

V, I'm sorry you've been feeling fragile and not getting the feedback you need here. Sometimes it's really difficult to say what we mean in these spaces... So I'll just say this: It sucks that you're feeling conflicted and above anything else, the best advice you can follow is what your gut tells you.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home