Friday, May 12, 2006

Better....

I'm feeling a little better. Not fabulous, but less pathetic, let's say.
Thank you all for all your comments and kind words and support and everything. It's soooo unbeleivably wonderful of you to suffer through my blog this week (uh...or any week!)....and still be so sweet and supportive.
I really am trying to focus on all of the reasons why it didn't work, but it gets hard sometimes, and in the end, I figure I might as well just get the grieving for all that over with instead of having it bite me in the arse months down the road because I completely ignored it. It is loss, and it will be fine, but right now...yuh know. It's just such a drastic shift. Less than a week ago, I really still thought we would find a way to work all of this bullshit out. Less than a week ago, I really thought he would always be there. Such a very different outlook today than last Friday. But I'm an adjustable girl, and I'll get used to it.
He's moving the rest of his stuff out today and I'm not really looking forward to going home and seeing the empty space, but what with my yarn fixation 'n all, I should be able to fill it up fairly quickly. And I made a wicked long list of stuff I should/want to do this weekend...so hopefully I'll be able to keep myself occupied intead of of sitting on the couch crying all weekend!
And yes, I will attempt less pathetic posts next week! Thanks again everyone...reallyreallyreally thanks a lot.

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I don't know if you read Bells On, but she wrote a post to me when I was going throuh my hard time and it really helped me.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

Keep heart girl. The spaces will be filled up soon enough and you'll begin to forget where his stuff even went. Try to have some fun this weekend too!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I say an excuse to buy more stuff is as good as any...

Be easy with yourself this weekend.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are taking care of yourself and keeping busy and that each day is getting a little better.

And Happy Mother's Day tomorrow, V.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Oh shit. I just now read everything and I feel just awful I hadn't had a chance to give you hugs much earlier.

I know that may not be much, or really ENOUGH right now, but please know that so many of us are pulling for you right now.

You are so strong to share it with us.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home