Tuesday, October 25, 2005

It's Picture Day!

Ok, I FINALLY took a few pictures. So first, the long awaited pin-up queen:



And L's socks:

These are socks for either my brother or JDad that I cast on last night to watch "Raid on Entebbe".

This was unsolicited love left for me by Little A on our white board:

These are our Jack-o-Lanterns that we carved this past weekend. Little A used a stencil to make the cat and then drew the stars on mine for me to carve. We roasted pumpkin seeds and had cookies and tea!



These are shoes that N picked out and bought for me this weekend! Aren't they awesome? (Did I mention that I had a GREAT weekend?)


This is kitty, being a little orgasmic over the re-introduction of flannel sheets:


And FINALLY, who can guess what I'm going to do with this pile of junk???


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANT THOSE SHOES!! haha

I love all your knitting, V! You are SO talented!!!!!! Thanks for finally putting up pictures!!!

-B-

PS I couldn't log in under "blogger", cuz I can't remember my password!!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Shel said...

WOW. I love all the stuff you made!! I didn't see a pic of your ugly's sister's socks.

oops, lmao

I meant the ugly socks you made for your sister!!! doh!!

Great boots too.

And how sweet is Aja?? Awe!!!

8:51 AM  
Blogger V said...

thanks girls! lol...no pictures of ugly socks or sister! i've only made one so far anyway and I'm REALLY not sure they'll be picture worthy! we'll see!! :)

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the starry starry pumpkin Little A drew for you to carve. She's so talented.

Must take after her Ma.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola V!! I was just reading your posts and wanted to comment. I stumbled upon your Blog when I was looking for hoodoo love spells but who knew I'd find such cool reads. I liked the It's Picture Day! post, ha ha.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home