Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Cheese, glorious cheese

Ever since our visit to the Symphony, I've been chowing the Brie like there's no tomorrow. I had been bouncing back and forth between goat cheese and cheddar, but the Brie is back and it seems it's going to take some cheesing for this craving to be tempered. I had it with dinner last night, baked on top of crusty bread, smothered in carmelized onions. I had it today with lunch, baked on top of crusty bread with an apple. And I plan on having it tonight. It's just so buttery and creamy when it's warm, its completely irresistible. And the only tragic part of this is that I had recently noticed some Stilton with apricots at the market that I wanted to try. But I can really only afford one expensive cheese at a time.

This is the dumbest post I've ever written. But Wallace and Gromit does tend to make one think of cheese more than you normally would.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shel said...

Can you believe I've never had Brie?? At least to my knowledge I never have.

I really want to come over for dinner some night. You make the yummiest meals!!!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm.......Brie.

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too!!!!! you are a gourmet chef! :)

I dont think i've ever had brie either! hmmm...

12:47 PM  
Blogger V said...

Well, EAT Brie! Yumyum!
AND come over! I love to have people to cook for! :)

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home