Tuesday, October 11, 2005

No knitting at work?

This is a bad shift in the continuum of my life. Usually, I can at least get a couple of hours of knitting in during the day at my monkey job, but today I've gotten a total of 6 rows of a lace bag I'm working on done. *6* Now, this wouldn't be so bad, but I took a little detour during my trip to the Post Office. A detour to the yarn store of course! During this trip, I conceived of no less than 5 more new projects that I want to start. This on top of the list of 8 or 9 that I had already begun to write down because the thoughts were getting away from my shit-brains. So, I need to finish some things. As usual.
I got some nice washable wool for N's fingerless gloves. Black. Which was oddly a little hard to find. Yuh don't notice the lack of black in yarn stores until you look for it. I also got some nice soft blue wool to make myself another pair of those gloves....one for home, one for office you see. And I indulged in a beautiful skein of Noro Kureyon in hopes of making myself a felted hat for winter time excursions. It was just too pretty. What was I to do? I also had too put down 4 other yarns that I lovingly carried around for too long. But I put them back, for now.
I got Little A and her friend to bonafide Nancy Knits, since her friend has been badgering me to teach her some knitting. I'll probably save it for her friend's birthday, but they were REAL Nancy Knits (in my opinion), not those lame plastic spools they have in JoAnne's. Anyway.
It's now time for me to leave my virtually knit-less workday. Back to the kitty litter and laundry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shel said...

Nothing since Tuesday Vick?? Where are the pics of your new sweater?

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home