Monday, September 26, 2005

The Unexpected News

I got back together with N.

Maybe its expected news to some. After all, 12 times, eh? Well, I started to get really annoyed with RS, and the more I talked to him, the more I missed N. RS was not going to be N, not the good or the bad parts of N. Which is stupid to want, right? Of course he's not!
So in the end, all I could do was realize that I wasn't done loving that silly boy N. Hopefully, we can work out all the stuff.
I snapped at N on Friday afternoon in an email. I knew I was just being a jerk, but as you may have read, I was in quite the pissed off mood. He was nice about it and just started asking me what was wrong and trying to convince me that I could talk to him about anything. I've known this to not be the case, many times I've talked to him, but since I had resolved to tell him about this RS silliness anyway, I did. His response was far better and far more mature than I would have ever expected of him. So we talked that night, and in talking, it was just there. Everything I missed.
I mean, I'm a tough girl. (heehee) I don't like admitting such things...that I still love someone who I know can be a terd. But I do. More confessions. Hopefully N and I can grow together. I guess only time will tell.

I wish I was having a better writing morning. I should know better on Monday mornings. Phones, boss.....too many interuptions. Hopefully I'll find a peaceful moment later.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shel said...

Ewe, what's up with the Spam??

Well as I said earlier, N is your Mr. Big... Although, half the time I didn't understand why Carrie was getting upset with Big, I 100% agree with YOU every time you get upset with N!!! I think every time you break up, there is something to be learned, and by the 12th time, maybe you have figured everything out??

10:28 AM  
Blogger V said...

Everything? Oh I SO wish everything...lol! I'm sure there's still stuff. And I'm sure it won't be fun somedays.
Mr. Big....heehee!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, well, Jeff and I broke up, let's see...

Well, I just asked him, and he couldn't even remember, there were so many times.

And now we're married!

So you never know...

12:31 AM  
Blogger V said...

Lol....it's weird isn't it? I just hope I don't have to go through a P to be able to decide!

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Learn from my mistakes!

Blech...

:)

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home