Thursday, July 20, 2006

Just in case you had any doubts....

Yes, I still do have my obsession with yarn! Here's a bag I made for my secret pal. I'm about 99% sure that she hasn't tracked me here, so I'm gonna show you guys because I LOVE it and I really want to keep it. I'm on a bag spree lately, but this is the only picture I have right now.


And here's the back:It's not wonky....it's just that I'm a horrible photographer. I made it out of a million tiny hanks of a ripped apart sweater that Little A and I dyed on July 3rd...in the office! I figured if I had to work while the boss was vacationing, I was gonna bring Little A and we were gonna make a mess! It was fun. Probably the best day of work I've ever had.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tink said...

It's so pretty!! Nicely done.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Shel said...

I LOVE IT!!! It's so pretty and colorful. :-)

8:26 AM  
Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

gorgeous and all my colours:)
amber in scotland

4:31 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Damn that's adorable!

2:38 AM  
Blogger Jerri Ann said...

What a cool bag? Have you seen the ones done with walmart/target/grocery store bags? They make awesome beach bags! They are crochet I think.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I your secret pal? I wish I were because that bag is awesome.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home