Monday, July 10, 2006

Blogger hates me for being a sometimes blogger

Yup, it sure does. Apparently enough to black out my whole blog! So, this is serving as a test post. Luckily, I have nothing too deep to say....

BUT, I do want to say that TINK made me go to work on Friday. Yup, if I hadn't gotten her awesome mix CD in the mail, I'm pretty sure that nothing would've gotten me into the car on Friday morning. Thank Tink!!

I'm done reading (basically) for my thesis, and now writing, writing, writing. Which is my NEW excuse as to why my posts are so very infrequent. I will be a very happy girl when this thing is done and I can write about whatever the hell I want to again.

I'm sososososo sorry that I've been a bad blog commenter lately (I'm sure no one thought I could get worse), but I'm still reading, I swear! And you are all as wonderful as always!

And with that...I'd better see if this actually posts before I actually start writing something that I'll be pissed to lose.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a little worried. Glad you're back!

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been a bad commenter, too, lately. I've been thinking about you though and hoping you've been doing OK. I am glad you're still around, and happy to read your posts whenever they show up. :-)

7:32 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

Excellent! What did you think? Did all the songs come out OK? One of the other winners said a few songs were skipping.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home