Thursday, March 02, 2006

Great minds think in cables.....

If you popped in yesterday, you know that I had a pattern for Fingerless gloves published over at Magknits.com. Later in the day, I found out that there is another free pattern out there for gloves that are very similar to mine but with really nice work to separate the fingers. The pattern is great and if you prefer this option you should definitely head over to Natalya and check them out. Savannahchik has a fabulous blog with beautiful pictures, great designs, and though I've had all of two seconds of contact with her, seems to be my kind of knitter (read: cool, kind, funky and waaaaay talented). Check her out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous!!! And I can just tell how soft and WARM they are!!

Great job!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home