Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A dozen roses?

Nope, a dozen things to bitch about on this fine VD. You may notice that I'm not in the highest of spirits.

1. Little A has a tummy issue. I am now the keeper of all the poop in the world. Between kitty and Little A, this is no joke.

2. Our doctor moved, so today I have to find a new doctor and beg for an appointment for Little A.

4. I also have to beg for a refill on the old birth control pills from a doctor who has never seen me and who I'm sure will point out that I'm several months over due for the (ick) pap smear ceremony.

5. I just unburied myself from 17" of snow. This one is less bitching than is sounds like. I get paid for snow....so bring it on.

6. Though its the 14th, I think my Valentine's Day is the equivalent of everyone else's Friday the 13th. With someone or no, it always seems like a big blow hard day.

7. On that note, N and I had a fight last night. Well, more silent treatment than fight, but it continued into this morning. We begrudgingly handed each other gifts and said "Happy Fucking Valentine's Day". His card made me cry because in light of said argument it seemed like total bullshit.

8. My jaw hurts. Hopefully just from clenching it in stress/rage and not prelim TMJ or something retarded like that.

9. My knitting for the knitting Olympics seems like its going slower than it should. And I'm already sick of endless ribbing.

10. I have two LARGE piles of unfolded laundry on my living room floor.

11. I forgot breakfast. And lunch. Oh, and dinner last night because I was too pissed off to eat. I gotta go forage for food.

12. I got rejected from knitty on a pattern I was sure they'd love. And now I hate them. Petty is good, trust me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I'm with you on this one. Valentines day is the worst! Bah humbug. Here's to a better rest of your day!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

You can be my Valentine. We'll pretend to eat Double Fudge Brownie Ice Cream and watch chick flicks all day. I hope things get better.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Would you hit me if I rubbed your back and said "Its just the full moon and Hormones sister!"

We ignore the VD in my home. Better than way

1:19 PM  
Blogger The Gradual Gardener said...

I second the vote on the ice cream. No chick-flicks, though...They're too sappy for a crummy Valentine's Day. Well, unless it's Thelma and Louise.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep Bitchin' V!

Valentine's Day is a waste. Unless of course, it were to become a national holiday where I wouldn't have to come to work...now that's a Valentine's present I could endorse.

2:18 PM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

Good grief. Go get yourself a nice big box of chocolates and tell everyone else where they can stick it.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not much of a Valentine's Day fan, myself. But I am a fan of people having good days. I hope yours starts looking up -- wish I were close so I could bring you something yummy and extra-fattening to eat and we could laugh at all the suckas trying to pick up cards and flowers at the last minute. ;-)

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about what Shitty, er, I mean Knitty, thinks about your work-- you rock!

I'm sorry to hear little A isn't feeling well-- hope she feels better soon.

And I hope N redeems himself for whatever idiotic thing he's done to piss you off-- I've got your back, girl...

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home