Thursday, February 16, 2006

Olympic Progress

I realized as I was uploading these pictures that they aren't the most thrilling things to look at. So, I vow to you all that, for next time, I will find something interesting to live in the pictures for scale and boredom-away.

Day 1: Cast on at 2pm, February 10th, Opening Ceremonies, Asleep by Japan.



Day 2: Knitty rejection bright and early on a Saturday morning! Didn't feel like a WHOLE lot of knitting.


Day 3: Snow day, movies, luge, downhill, and....CURLING! My new favorite sport to watch. It's slow enough for my feeble old brain.



Day 4: Yeah...that one was a wash.

Day 5: V-Day. I've already mentioned my issues regarding this one, haven't I?

Day 6: Making some progress finally. At about 9". Hoping to get to the armpits tonight, but then, I've been saying that for four nights. And in case anyone is wondering, NO, I still haven't figured out the pattern. Haha! I love to live on the edge. The design in my head changes on a daily basis.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That yarn is awfully pretty, V.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home