Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Quick updates

1. JMom is due here in a few hours and so far I haven't outed my blogging to her. This is going to make for some scarce blog time while she's here.

2. I have 1 sleeve and the hood left to do on my hoodie. I'm worried that I may run out of yarn, which would be bad, very bad. I'm already trying to visualize how a gray hood with red border would look on it. Or black? Opinions?

3. Little A is at work with me today. Hello Kitty has been performing Phantom of the Opera very convincingly.

4. We're off to lunch with L. I may not see you guys til Monday AM with hoodie in hand (and camera), but hopefully I'll be able to slip in for a little reading, if not writing!

(5. Does anyone else find it weird that the blogger spell check tries to replacing blogging with flogging and blog with bloc? You'd think it would get those two....)

7 Comments:

Blogger The Gradual Gardener said...

I love the flogging thing. Spellcheck comes up with some pretty interesting substitutions!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I like the Gray/Red combo. Less expected.

The title of your thesis could be "Bloc Flogging"....Actually it sounds like a cousin of curling - does it not? Or a new term for masterbation....

8:49 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

The grey/red combo is one of my favorites. That's my vote.
Sad to hear you wont be blogging for a few days.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree-- gray and red would be very nice.
Enjoy your break from flogging!

11:20 PM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

You know what's weird? The spell check on Blogger has ever worked for me. Ever.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend with your mom!

And Katherine, if that's true, you must either be a great editor or spelling champ!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Enjoy and can't wait to see the hoodie!

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home