Thursday, February 09, 2006

Those special little words

N's pretty good with a lot of those special little words. On our good days, I can be virtually showered with special little words.

There are, however, two little words that I'm trying to teach him that would improve our relationship 100 fold.

We would have blissful sunrises and afternoons filled with energetic exchange. We would be more balanced and optimistic about the entire world around us. Little spats would melt away under the warmth of those words. Delectable meals would be created and hearts would be won. If I was to only hear these two little words, our lives would be an oasis of serenity and joy.

Repeat after me.

"Coffee, dear?"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny.

For me it would be words: "let me massage that for you"

10:13 AM  
Blogger The Gradual Gardener said...

Coffee is one of the few things I was successful on in my husband's training. He brings it to me every morning!

12:11 PM  
Blogger V said...

Ah Krista! And excellent one also! Maybe lesson #2!

Any tips GG?

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like GG, I am lucky in this way -- J makes me breakfast and coffee every morning. He's a good man. Now if I could only get him to throw his socks in the hamper...

9:09 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I have to say that Terrance is pretty dang good on this one - particularly while in full makeup.

I, in return, Say - "Honey, why don't you relax and watch the game..."

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

every weekend it is Mike's "turn" to get the coffee. I know I am pushing my luck but well, it usually works. who am I to rock this boat?

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home