Thursday, December 08, 2005

Roo's not the only dork around here

1/2 tagged by Jen (seems she didn't want to require compliance, so it was a 1/2 tag in my mind)
10 Random Facts about me:
1. I like to knit. Duh. Actually I have quite a fixation out of making any pretty or useful thing out of something that is not pretty or useful.
2. I've given birth, but it wasn't so bad. And I will be eternally grateful to Little A for kicking her way out when she was still a tidy 5 lbs, 13 oz. I wish that someone would stop scaring women about childbirth.
3. I like to drive standard cars. And I like to say, "I like sticks."
4. I'm bad a small talk and amazed my people who can pull off hours with strangers. I either go quiet or tell tales that are too personal for such encounters.
5. I'm not that tidy. But I like to pretend I'm not that disgusting either.
6. Coffee keeps me alive. If something is floating in my coffee, I'll fish it out, but still finish the cup.
7. I love all my friends and I'm not one of those people that stays close with people I don't like. Sometimes it makes me feel guilty, mostly it just makes me happy.
8. I'm a horrid liar. So, I rarely lie. I don't have the attention span to keep lies straight.
9. I would do anything for Little A.
10. I have really strong and pretty fingernails. This feature is totally wasted on me.

And the tag will have to go to SO and Mel. And maybe Roo, just in case she has another 10 already up her sleeve. Feel free to ignore!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice title.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gud werk!

I like driving sticks too(ooh, dirty!) and my last car was a stick (until is got smashed by someone who was not me) and now I driving an ....an....(kills me to say it) AUTOMATIC (FOR SHAME! I know!) I miss my sitck (do I sound like a girl that needs to get laid??? sorry.)

also, you like to knit?? huh.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally can't knit. I mean, I know how, but I can't finish anything. So I've given up.

But I am similar to you in many ways, sounds like -- bad at small talk (also too quiet/too personal); dependent on coffee; horrid liar; have really strong and pretty fingernails, which irritates me and I cut them short whenever I can.

I also cannot drive a stick. Does this say something about MY sex drive?

7:58 PM  
Blogger V said...

Hmmm....good question....Jen might be needed for consultation on that one! Haha!

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home