Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Gotta love pneumonia weather.

It's about 60 degrees here in Boston. And I'm undeniably getting sick. Just when my body was almost adjusted to 30's, it's snapped me back to the 60's, and though my skin likes it, my immune system seems to be balking.
I have SO much to do this week and drew up a tidy little schedule to keep myself on track and get my 4 (yes, now there's 4, not 6, not 3, FOUR) little submissions in by Friday afternoon. I'm already a day behind, and that from when I felt healthy-ish.
My throat hurts. Send sympathy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shel said...

Do you get sick days??? Tell your dumb ass boss you are sick and you are going home early and he's paying you for it, then tomorrow call in sick and tell him you are staying home and resting and you don't want to be around anyone because you are contagious and grouchy and feel like hell, and he's going to pay you for it!! And sit on your new comfy couch with a blankie and knit!!! All day!!!

You NEVER ever call in sick V!!! Once a year isn't going to hurt your boss!! He OWES you!!!!

Hope you feel better btw!! {{V}}

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here you go: sympathy with a side of get better soon.

1:30 AM  
Blogger V said...

Boss sucks. I just had to fight for the Friday after Thanksgiving, so it's just too soon to put up another fight. blah. He'll be sorry when he gets sick during the first snow storm.
Thanks for the sympathy....I feel it working (did you squeeze it into that little tiny tavist pack?

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home