Thursday, November 17, 2005

Appeal

I would like to make an appeal to everyone in my life to stop having sex in March/April (or at least use birth control). These December birthday's are killing me. There's N, J1, JDad, my niece, Little A's Dad, Little A's "best" friend, M&B's baby is due in December, and our beloved babysitter and friend S. Did you count? That's *8* extra gifts. I keep forgetting them because there are just too many. Anymore might just put me over the edge. Please have your pets selves spayed or neutered in March/April. Or at least think of me and my plight when you're about to get it on. Or better yet....think of my flabby stomach...that should do the trick!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I will do my best to avoid having December babies when the time comes. My sister, my mother, my mother-in-law, and my nephew all have birthdays next month, so I basically have to do my Christmas shopping twice.

Damn Saggitarians and Capricorns...

12:41 PM  
Blogger V said...

Thank you roo! ;) I knew I could count on you!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home