Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The delights of Little A

Little A decided to spend her evening coming up with things to delight me in my pre-illness calm. We planned out our "girls' night" for Friday. She suggested a trip to Barnstantinople so that we could get a few books.
She also mentioned that maybe the Licorice Store down the street isn't so good after all, since no one seemed to like the wine that I got there.
And finally before bed, as she was procrastinating brushing her teeth by lounging on an inflatable chair she declared, "It's shrinking. I think it's dehydrated."

3 Comments:

Blogger Shel said...

Awe! How adorable!!! I love little A!!! :-)

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, man, Barnstantinople is getting a bookmark in my mental dictionary. Little A is the cutest girl in all of kiddyland.

1:33 AM  
Blogger V said...

Heehee! She sure is! I can't wait for girls' night tonight!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home