Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Coma Sleep

I had some serious coma sleep last night. And its left me feeling in a half coma all morning. I don't know why I was quite so dead last night. I biked for a hour (which is a lot, but usually not enough to render me unconscious) while I worked on L's sock #1. I'm hoping to finish it this week. That sock has been lingering around everywhere. It has finally established its spot as the biking sock, so that it can distract me from fact that I'm actually exercising. Little A had a friend over, but they didn't exhaust me. And I made a yummy, but easy dinner. Nothing that really should've made me sleep the dead.
This morning I've been dazzily working on my Pin-up Queen. Almost ready to work on my boobs! Just about 7 more rows of ribbing I'd say.
I'm TRYING as hard as I possibly can to not start something else before I finish one of these two projects. There are just so many others in every corner of my apartment, that I need to see completion on at least one more larger project. I have Little A's blanket going too, but I just don't feel like crocheting lately. Maybe when I actually begins to feel like fall....
Tonight, Little A and I will probably hang out with M and S. It's our happy Wednesday ritual since M got a job that prevents her from going to Thursday night knitting. Little A was already talking about seeing S tonight, so it should be fun. I need to think of a nice little snack for us to have with coffee.
Oh, speaking of food, I made the yummiest potatoes last night. The were sort of a creamy dill kind of thing. So delicious! N loved them too, which is always nice to be showered with compliments!
Well, it seems I'm a little random today, but honestly, I'm shocked that I've been able to even string together sentences. Back to Pin-up Queen!

5 Comments:

Blogger Shel said...

Woooo Hoooo, WTG on the biking girl!!!!

What kind of pin-up queen are you doing??? You have to explain to us non-knitters!!!

10:59 AM  
Blogger V said...

It's just a pattern from the Stitch 'n Bitch book. It's nice! I'll take a picture when I'm done with it. I forgot...I still have to do the "empire waist" before I get to the boobs!

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds gorgeous! Wait, is it the first Stitch 'n Bitch? I have that one...

9:12 PM  
Blogger V said...

Yup....tis the one! I'm the 2nd sleeve. If it really rains like it's supposed to, I should finish it this weekend! (I did my boobs yesterday!!)

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't we all? (lecherous grin)

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home