Monday, March 20, 2006

Here!

Contrary to popular belief, I am not dead. Just busy and exhausted. Planning posts, but never getting time to write. It's a little on the annoying side.

And I didn't even get a chance to thank you all for your insightful comments from the last post. So thank you!

Today is the last day of my 20's. Yup, I'm ending a decade when I go to sleep tonight. It's all good, I suppose. Besides the fact that I feel way too immature to be thirty. Shouldn't I have accomplished something by now?

But I can mostly blame my lack of resume driving accomplishments on the Little A detour. And she's turning out quite well, so we'll end the piss session before it starts because I got the best out of the deal.

I promise a good post tomorrow. And 30 year olds keep their promises, right? Or something?

Need sleep. Desperately.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Happy early birthday!!! Hopefully you have something more fun planned than just writing a blog entry. :)

Get some sleep!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Yes, the best years start in your 30's. We in our 30's don't like to give the secret away, but there it is.

Have a lovely solstice!

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday in just a couple of hours. Yes, as Dawn said, the 30s are a nice time -- you're still young enough to feel great physically, and you've matured beyond the mental angst of the 20s. You'll wake tomorrow feeling like a new woman. ;-)

9:44 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

30's are great...I promise!

(Plus you're so together that you won't be the neurotic "when am I going to find the right guy to complete me" kind of 30 that I was!)

Have a wonderful day...you deserve it!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Shel said...

It's your birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joy told me that the 30's are the new 20's!!! I'm still trying to believe her!!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you're not dead ;). I don't think you're grown up at 30. Maybe 80. Yeah, 80 sounds like a good age to finally act like an adult.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!

I can't wait to be 30. I'm totally serious. 1 1/2 years to go!

That's all.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home