Friday, December 16, 2005

The Danger Zone....

I'm worried that I may be entering the Danger Zone for 10 reasons:

1. Santa Baby has recently become my favorite Christmas Carol. I put it on repeat.

2. My right wrist to elbow area is starting to scream Carpal Tunnel into my right ear. I've, thus far, been ignoring it.

3. Food seems optional when compared with knitting. As does cleaning.

4. I've started to think of projects in terms of their deadlines. "Ok...this one doesn't HAVE to be done until the 27th. This one....the evening of the 28th." And yet this had no bearing on what I choose to work on. I still just do whatever the hell I want.

5. I'm going shopping with N tomorrow. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

6. It took me 13 days to watch The Aviator, falling unconscious after 15-20 minutes of movie everytime. Narcolepsy?

7. I've started yelling at the TV whenever ANOTHER presentation is everything clip comes on. You'll get the knitting and you'll like it. It may be delivered in a plastic grocery bag.

8. Coffee is now known as vitamin E....E is for ESSENTIAL.

9. I can't say the word fucking Christmas with out putting the word fucking in front of it.

10. I don't even have the brain power left for a thoughful post. Only lists. More lists. Lists, lists, lists!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate to you on #4. I am always in the danger zone of procrastination. I think I need the self-imposed stress levels or something.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Jayne said...

Hi! Loved your list, too funny. I really want to learn knitting, but I had a beading PROBLEM (er, hobby) and know how addicted I can get. I know, the first ball of yarn [fix] is free, right?

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Warm towels for your hands, and pressure, seems to help a lot when hands start freaking out but you can't quit. Have you considered an adrenalin shot?

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no! lol I hope someone gets you a day at a spa for christmas this year...you're gonna need it!

You're doing a great job!!! One week left...one week left...one week left...

You can do it!!

7:29 AM  
Blogger V said...

Yeah, I'm WAY too much of a deadline girl Nancy! Is there therapy for this???

Hi Jayne! Ummm....yeah....just ask Roo....I've got a ball....and probably a spare set of needles for you! Mua-haha!

Yes indeed! Adrenaline...speed...the spa....I've dreamt of it all!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home